Key Account Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Thinking Globally. Delivering Locally
Due to rapid growth of the company client portfolio that mostly consists of mid to large US and European enterprise organizations, including Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies, VPR Consulting is increasing its account management team and would like to invite Key Account Manager to join the company.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal;
- Strong communication, negotiation and team collaboration skills;
- Strong knowledge of IT industry and how the major processes function;
- 2+ years in account management and/or customer success management;
- Previous experience with creating and implementing account development plans and strategies.
- Establish and nurture strong long-term relationships with client company and key people on client’s side;
- Understand client business specifics and how it operates;
- In collaboration with VRP team and client’s key people identify the potential issues and problems client business is facing to propose solutions to solve them;
- Create account development plan and strategy;
- Be responsible for the general client satisfaction and growth in close collaboration with VRP production teams;
- Resolve ongoing issues and problems;
- Conduct and coordinate the necessary sales and pre-sales activities, pitching and proposals creation to support account development plan and strategy;
- Be responsible for profitability and financial efficiency on assigned accounts.
- VRP Consulting is a stable IT company with more than 20 years of experience in the markets of the USA and Western Europe;
- We are friendly team of professionals with more than 500 employees;
- flexible start / end of a working day (a specific schedule is agreed with an immediate supervisor);
- real career opportunities with Salesforce;
- extended social package (including measures aimed at direct health promotion of employees);
- comfortable office in an ecologically clean part of Minsk with a well-developed infrastructure around, as well as parking for motorists and cyclists;
- free tea / coffee / sweets / fruits + various kinds of corporate events;
- the level of salary is higher than the average for the market (it is discussed individually during a personal interview).
- We are the largest company in Eastern Europe, which specializes in Salesforce and we have the Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner status;
- We are trusted by medium and large businesses in Western Europe and the USA (more than 1000 successfully completed projects, including such world-class and transnational companies as Mercedes, Volvo, Facebook, Medtronic, Cisco, Burberry, Eurostar, Levi's, etc.);
- We have a young and friendly team that can work well and have fun together.
20+Лет опыта работы
12Офисов в 6 странах мира